People Are Our Backbone
Being family owned and operated fosters certain business priorities, those priorities translate into our employee relationships. We are committed to family first and it shows in our actions.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Fair Paid Time Off Program
- 100% Coverage of Continuing Education Programs (some restrictions apply)
- 100% Paid Health Care for Employees
- Dental Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
Current Job Openings
Supports Project Management by controlling the flow of jobsite paperwork.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelors degree in Construction
- Handle and check working shop drawings
- Document, record and distribute all revisions to working drawings
- Keep as-built drawings track submittals; maintain shop drawings
- Track RFIs
- Record all Change Orders
- Coordinates and oversees completion of preliminary and final punch lists
- Records back charges
- Complete daily subcontractor reports
- Assist Superintendents to maintain schedule
- Enforce quality control guidelines for company and subcontractors
- Maintain records of works in progress
- Keep job-site meeting minutes
- Maintain jobsite safety programs
- Record materials brought and stored onsite
- Ability to travel
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position.
Fill out this form if you have interest in working for D&D Construction Services of Orlando and our staff will be in touch with you to further qualify your skills.